Simple pricing, no commitment.
Everything you and one other person will need to start communicating across your properties.
Management Team Plan
Perfect for small / medium sized property management company.
- Everything from the Standard Plan
- Start with 5 users
- Property voicemails box
- Property hours
- Property call schedule
- Free setup
Good for self managing properties with part-time team members.
- Start with 2 users
- Unlimited contacts and properties
- One local phone number
- Send and receive text messages from anyone in US and Canada
- Voicemail and text transcription
- Call recording
- Call menu
- Email support
For organizations with complex requirements and many users.
- Custom contact and pricing
- Everything in Team and Standard plan
- Priority support
Additional phone numbers
Frequently asked questions
- Can I change my phone number?
- You can change your phone number, but its manual process for now. Please email support if you'd like to do this.
- How long do you storage messages and attachments?
- Doorkeep will safely store your activity, comments, messages and attachments for the life of your account.
- Do you offer enterprise discounts for large teams?
- Looking for a big team plan? Please email Doorkeep sales.
- Is the text messaging unlimited?
- Text message usage is based on our fair usage policy.
- Can I use Doorkeep for mass marketing?
- Doorkeep is built for day to day property management usage and not designed for SMS mass marketing, promotions or campaigns. Customers can use the phone number to respond to incoming sales questions but mass marketing or referal promotion is not allowed.
- Do you allow video or files to be sent in messages?
- Sorry but not yet. Picture messaging is supported and we will allow videos and other files to be sent real soon in the future.
- Can I communicate with sales prospects for potential leasing?
- Yes, customers use their Doorkeep phone number for their Website, Google, Yelp, Craiglist and Zillow Rental listings. We are looking at ways to better support your leasing, sales and prospects side of the business. Please let us know if this would be helpful for you.
- How does adding and removing users on my account work?
- Each account starts with access to two people. You can invite another person anytime and they can use it for as long as you'd like to provide them access. Their activity, comments, messages will remain on your account and never be removed. Remove them anytime and replace that person with another.
- Can I tell the difference between an incoming phone call with tenants and one from a family member?
- When a tenant calls your Doorkeep phone number and it forwards to your phone number, you will see the number incoming as your Doorkeep phone number. That way you will always know its property management related business.
- Is there an app that my tenants need to download or a portal for them to sign up on?
- Messages you send to your tenants, vendors, etc will be sent as an SMS text message. If your tenants, vendor, etc can receive a SMS text message they are all set!
- Is there an app I can download and use on the road?
- Doorkeep will be used in browser on your Mac/PC or in the browser on your iPhone, iPad or Android device. A mobile app designed for the property manager to use on your iPhone, iPad or Android device (in place of the web browser version) is on the roadmap.
- What about email? Some tenants prefer to email me.
- Doorkeep does not currently support email with your tenants, vendors, etc. Property based email is something on the roadmap for a future release though. Doorkeep will always send you emails about communication activity on your account.